Monday, January 29, 2007

Squidoo Lens: MegaSudoku

One of my main passions is MegaSudoku, which everybody thinks I'm nuts to do because it looks so hard. But, I was looking for a way to perk my brain up in the middle of a long day of backbreaking labor over letters and grammar, and it turns out that if you play with MegaSudoku, you find it includes a number of tiny little logic puzzles that can be worked on a little at a time.

So, when I heard about Squidoo it seemed like a great place to trot out my theory of MegaSudoku. Here's my new lens:

MegaSudoku for Busy People"

1 comment:

SeƱorHache said...

Thanks for the link! Having just started to do Soduku, I am excited about the possibility of learning mega soduku as well as using Squidoo lens for teaching.
Thanks and bunches of love,
Dave